Table of Contents
Walmart has finally announced its official 2023 Black Friday plans and is giving anxious holiday shoppers a sneak peek at the deals.
This year, Walmart is sprinkling holiday cheer throughout November with two Black Friday Deals events starting Nov. 8. The holiday savings will wind down with a final Cyber Monday event on Nov. 27.
And once again, Walmart+ members get early access with three hours (down from seven hours in 2022) of exclusive member-only shopping. And if you’re not a Walmart+ member, for a limited time, you can become one for 50% off the regular membership price and pay just $49 starting Nov. 1. Walmart+ Early Access gives Walmart+ members a jump-start on Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals earlier than the scheduled start times for each event, meaning you can get your hands on that new PS5 console before the rest of the world.
Walmart 2023 Black Friday Deals Events
This is how Walmart’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday dates break down:
- Event 1: Black Friday Deals begin at Walmart.com on Nov. 8 at 3 p.m. ET and continue in stores starting Nov. 10 at 6 a.m. Walmart+ Early Access starts Nov. 8 at noon ET to 3 p.m. ET.
- Event 2: Black Friday Deals begin at Walmart.com on Nov. 22 at 3 p.m. ET and continue in stores starting on Black Friday on Nov. 24. Walmart+ Early Access runs from noon ET through 3 p.m. ET on Nov. 22.
- Cyber Monday (Nov. 27): Walmart will wrap up the month of savings with its Cyber Monday event, including Walmart+ Early Access to all deals, a new benefit for Cyber Monday this year.
Walmart Black Friday Deals Event 1 (Nov. 8-10)
Everyone gets online access to the first Black Friday Deals event starting at 3 p.m. ET on Wednesday, Nov. 8, and continues in stores through Friday, Nov. 10. Walmart+ members will get exclusive access for three hours starting at noon ET to 3 p.m. ET on Nov. 8.
Here are some of the deals Walmart has unveiled for the first Black Friday event:
- Apple Watch Series 9, 41mm — $349 (reg. $399)
- Samsung 65-inch Class UHD Roku TV — $398
- Onn. 50-inch Class Roku TV — $148 (reg. $198)
- Apple AirPods (2nd Gen) — $69 (reg. $99)
- Apple Watch Series 9 GPS — $479 (reg. $529)
- Portable Basketball Hoop — $129.99 (reg. $179.99)
- Sony WF-C500 Truly Wireless in-Ear Headphones — $29 (reg. $98)
- Eufy Clean L50 SES — $198 (reg. $349)
- Ninja Professional Blender – $50
- Skullcandy Hesh ANC Noise Canceling On-Ear Wireless Headphones — $49 (reg. $119)
- Gourmia 7-quart Digital Air Fryer — $35 (reg. $92.48)
Walmart Black Friday Store Hours
Walmart announced in October that it will again join heaps of other retailers choosing to remain closed on Thanksgiving Day, which they’ve done since 2020. The retailer was the first to drop its 2023 Holiday Toy Book in August. In 2022, Walmart stores opened on Black Friday at 6 a.m. local time, but it hasn’t yet announced this year’s store hours, although we anticipate it will be similar to last year’s.
The only store hours Walmart has confirmed as of right now is its early opening for the first Black Friday Deals event on Nov. 10 at 6 a.m. local time.
Walmart Cyber Monday Event (Nov. 27)
Walmart’s Cyber Monday Event starts Nov. 27, with Walmart+ members getting Early Access to all the Cyber Monday deals. Stay tuned for more details on specific deals.
Walmart 2023 Black Friday Ad
Walmart has departed from its traditional Black Friday ad drop and instead is using the two Black Friday Deals events to spread it around during the month of November. Our favorite Black Friday peeps curated Walmart’s Black Friday deals into a scannable ad, in case you’re the traditional type.
Walmart Black Friday History
Here’s a short history of past Walmart Black Friday plans for comparison:
Walmart 2022 Black Friday Deals for Days
In a news release on Oct. 19, 2022, Walmart confirmed its Black Friday Deals for Days sale, which included three separate events spread out weekly, starting online every Monday in November on Nov. 7, with Walmart+ members getting exclusive access for seven hours starting at noon, and then the deals were available for everyone else at 7 p.m. ET. The first two events lasted for three days, while the third and final one lasted through Black Friday (Nov. 21-27, 2022).
Walmart 2021 Black Friday Deals for Days
Similar to what it did in 2020, Walmart offered three Black Friday Deals for Days events in 2021 (starting Nov. 3) that continued until the day before Black Friday (on Nov. 22). Walmart first opened up Black Friday deals to Walmart+ members with exclusive shopping hours (four hours before everyone else) to shop Black Friday deals.
Walmart 2020 Black Friday Deals for Days
Walmart used the “Deals for Days” name in 2020 for its summer Prime Day-adjacent sale, as well as its Black Friday sale. Walmart also dropped its Black Friday sale just one day before Thanksgiving.
The post The First Walmart Black Friday Deals Event Kicks Off Today appeared first on The Real Deal by RetailMeNot.