Table of Contents
In a world of health routines and fads that come up short to eliminate diet- and exercise-resistant areas of fat, CoolSculpting® Elite has emerged as a revolutionary non-invasive solution for fat reduction. If you’re considering this innovative treatment to help sculpt your ideal body and boost your confidence, you might be wondering what to expect. Look no further than Greenspring Medical Aesthetics to guide you on your fat-reduction journey.
To get started, let’s delve into the treatment process, benefits and long-term results:
What is CoolSculpting Elite?
This FDA-cleared, cutting-edge fat reduction treatment uses controlled cooling technology to non-invasively target and destroy stubborn fat cells. An upgrade from its predecessor, CoolSculpting Elite uses dual applicators to freeze fat beneath the skin’s surface, allowing us to treat two areas at once for the most effective and efficient treatments. Plus, its newly redesigned C-shaped cups can better fit your natural curves, allowing us to treat more tissue for better results.
What can I expect during treatment?
● Consultation: The first step is scheduling a thorough consultation with the certified CoolSculpting Elite providers at Greenspring. During this session, we will discuss your body contouring goals and area(s) of concern to design a personalized treatment plan tailored to your needs.
● Preparation and application: During your first treatment session, we will mark your treatment areas and apply a gel pad to protect your skin. We will then apply the applicators to start delivering controlled cooling and freezing your specified pockets of fat without harming the surrounding tissues. Sessions typically last about 35 to 75 minutes, depending on the area treated, during which you may feel a cold sensation followed by slight pressure as the area is being numbed.
● Post-treatment: After we’ve removed the applicators, your treated area may appear slightly red, which is normal and will subside on its own. There is little to no downtime with CoolSculpting Elite, so you’re free to resume your day immediately following your treatment session. You may require two or more treatment sessions to achieve your desired body contouring results.
What can I expect after treatment?
● Gradual fat reduction: You can expect to see an up to 20-25% fat reduction in your treated area after a single treatment. Once you’ve completed your series of CoolSculpting Elite treatments, you’ll notice gradual improvement in your treated area(s) over the following weeks and months. Optimal results are typically seen within six months.
● Long-lasting results: What’s so great about the fat-freezing process is that once your targeted cells are destroyed and naturally eliminated by the body, they won’t return. By maintaining a healthy lifestyle, you can enjoy a trimmer, slimmer appearance for the long term.
How can I get started with CoolSculpting Elite?
Let us help you make your body sculpting dreams a reality! Call (520) 529-9665 or filling out a consultation request form today.